2020/21 NCPA National A Cappella Championship
NCPA’s UpStagedAID: One World, Every Student Voice was the biggest virtual college A Cappella competition in history. The nation’s most talented and accomplished A Cappella groups competed in a virtual, three-month long March Madness-style knockout bracket competition.
- $10,000 cash prize pool
- Winnings shared with charities of each team’s choice
- 64 competing teams
- 150,000 bracket votes cast
- 600,000 views on social media
- 50,000 unique website visitors in six weeks
2019/20 NCPA & NHSPA National Step Championships
Live from the renowned Lincoln Center in NYC, the inaugural NCPA and NHSPA Championships changed the student performing arts viewed forever. Featuring a dynamic new performing arts championship format, cash prizes, and varying honors and recognitions.
- $5,000 cash prize pool
- Over 100 competitors
- Debut of March Madness-style knockout bracket competition
- Celebrity judges from Stomp and Step Afrika
- Rave audience reviews
2018 NCPA's "A Very Quaker Holiday" Showcase
The NCPA’s inaugural student performer showcase featured the top performing groups from University of Pennsylvania ringing in the holiday season from the historic Carnegie Hall in NYC. Performances ranged from a cappella, and dance to comedy, and glee.
- Total sellout in three days
- Five diverse performing groups
- Over 100 performers
- Wildly popular with alumni and the student body
- Successful blueprint for future holiday shows